This recipe is about to blow your mind. 10 Minute Fudge, packed with healthy fats and protein, and no cooking required. Most importantly, I have kicked out all your normal ‘quick fudge’ culprits. There is:
- No sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk
- No chocolate frosting
- No confectioners’ sugar
- No butter
Instead, we’re grinding up some delicious gluten-free crackers with creamy peanut butter, soft protein-packed tofu and melted chocolate.
Have you guys ever heard of cracker fudge? It’s basically fudge made with soda crackers ground into breadcrumbs.
As soon as I tasted these original gluten-free crackers with flax, I knew their fate should be something that appreciated their crumbly texture. The flavor is perfectly salty and the flax seed flecks are a healthy perk. Along with the tofu and peanut butter, it gives the fudge a perfect texture. You won’t be able to tell that this is Healthy 10 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge- and you’ll be happy that it’s healthy when you accidentally eat 4 servings in one sitting.
- 4 oz crackers (see note)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ block (7 oz) soft tofu
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender, process the crackers until powdery and finer than bread crumbs. By hand or with the food processor/blender, combine the cracker crumbs with peanut butter and tofu.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate chips until ½ melted and then stir the chocolate until it is fully melted. Blend the chocolate into the rest of the fudge mixture until very well combined.
- Once the mixture is smooth, you can either press it into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper or divide the mixture into 6 muffin tins for mini fudge cakes.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to allow the mixture to firm up further, and then slice into desired shapes.
Serve with sliced strawberries, or just a perfect sweet dessert that works as finger food. This is an easy gluten free recipe that everyone will enjoy!