- 16 ounces whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder (see note for substitution)
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup chopped Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In the container or a mixing bowl, stir together Greek yogurt and vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a small ramekin, microwave frozen raspberries for 30 seconds to allow them to become juicy and soft. Mash up a bit with a fork. Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners. Dollop ¼ cup of the yogurt into each liner and smooth it down a bit. Swirl in ½ teaspoon of the raspberry puree, and then sprinkle chopped almonds and mini chocolate chips on top. Press down slightly to ensure the toppings hold in the yogurt.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When you're ready to enjoy the frozen yogurt bites, remove the muffin tin from the freezer and allow the pan to sit for 2-3 minutes on the counter. Pull on the muffin liners to release the bites (use the warmth of your hand under each cup if they're hard to pull out).
- Store extra bites in an airtight bag in the freezer for up to 2 months.
These are obviously customizable to your favorite toppings.
Try this version once, and then feel free to mix it up – swirl in cocoa powder to the base yogurt, top with your favorite candy pieces or a different frozen fruit puree. Use a mini muffin tin and mini liners to make these bites tinier for small hands too!