My Single Serving Peanut Butter Overnight Oats is a delicious breakfast idea you can prep in just a few minutes the night before! Personalize it in the morning with your favorites – from granola, sliced banana, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon.Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk, the official sponsor of USA Volleyball. Check out the chance to win some cash ($$!) at the bottom of this post.
Since discovering overnight oatmeal (sharing a vegan chocolate banana version, a chia blueberry pie version, and an apple pie version), I haven’t been able to stop with the flavor variations. Not only is this recipe perfect for grabbing out of the fridge in the morning, it’s a cool and creamy breakfast option that doesn’t need to be heated on a summer day.
I wanted to share another delicious creation with you today: a single serving recipe for peanut butter overnight oats.
If you have oats, the unsweetened vanilla flavor of Almond Breeze Almondmilk, yogurt, peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice, you’re ready to go.
Mix it up in a jar or a measuring cup like below and stick it in the fridge for the next morning! I just cover it with saran or mix it up in the jar I’m planning to bring along to work or school.
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk, Vanilla Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 and ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Optional toppings of sliced banana, sunflower seeds, cinnamon
- In a container, combine all ingredients by stirring well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least up to 5 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, stir the ingredients again and add your garnishes of choice and additional almond milk to thin the overnight oatmeal if desired.
Tell me: Are you an overnight oats fan? Do you like these single serving recipe ideas?